3E Conference - ECSB Entrepreneurship Education Conference
The call for submission has opened for the 3E Conference - ECSB Entrepreneurship Education Conference.
Lüneburg, Germany, on April 23-24, 2015.
Abstract submissions by 5 December 2014
Through an innovative and untraditional format, the 3E conference establishes a new paradigm for entrepreneurship conferences. It offers an exclusive and engaging opportunity for researchers, educators and politicians to debate and exchange their experiences of the major challenges and advances in enterprise education with a special and unique focus on Europe. Unlike more traditional academic events, the conference will focus on problems and questions rather than on ready-made solutions and presentations of research findings. There are no keynote speakers to tell us the way but we will pave it ourselves in a joint effort!
Conference theme: Entrepreneurship education for Shaping the Civil Society of the 21st Century.
· Web- and computer supported learning applications
· Entrepreneurship education for non-business students
· Entrepreneurship education evaluation
· Pedagogical theories in entrepreneurship education
· Entrepreneurial "classrooms"
· Integrating social media in entrepreneurship education
· Gender perspective in entrepreneurship education
· Entrepreneurial universities
· Student incubator initiatives
· Entrepreneurship education policy
· Learning philosophies in entrepreneurship education
Abstract submission deadline: 5 December 2014
Decisions on abstracts with feedback by: 19 January 2015
Full paper submission deadline: 15 March 2015
Abstract submission guidelines and more information available at the conference website: www.3e2015.org