Small Enterprise Research Journal. Special Issue: 'Small Enterprises and the Silver Economy'.
Small Enterprise Research journal -
Special Issue: ‘Small Enterprises and the Silver Economy’.
We welcome your consideration towards a possible contribution and/or encourage
you to share this information with your colleagues.
Suggested topics of interest for this Special Issue:
* The drivers of success in the silver economy for small enterprises.
* Different sectors of the silver economy of benefit to small enterprises
* Small enterprises’ innovation activities related to an ageing population.
* Small enterprise policy supports and the silver economy.
* The value of small enterprises engaging with older people as stakeholders
(e.g., employees, customers, suppliers).
Full details below.
For queries contact the Special Issue Editors: Helen.McGuirk@cit.ie or Aisling.Conway@cit.ie,
Munster Technological University.
Small Enterprise Research - Special Issue
23 April 2021
Small Enterprise Research Journal. Special Issue: 'Small Enterprises and the ...
1 April 2021
Six-week Professional Development online course on Entrepreneurship Education for Educators ...
17 February 2021
Educators in HEIs Invited to Take Part in Research Survey ...