CEEN & HECA Joint Research Opportunity
CEEN & HECA are inviting applications for a Research Opportunity under the Enterprise Engagement in Education (EEE) Pathways and Supports Project. See below for more details about the project and the application process.
Enterprise Engagement in Education (EEE) Pathways and Supports Project
A joint initiative of CEEN (Campus Entrepreneurship Educators Network) and
HECA (Higher Education Colleges Association)
Through the National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning, research funding was provided to support the CEEN and HECA joint project ‘Enterprise Engagement in Education (EEE) Pathways and Supports Project’. The project partners are now inviting applications from a suitably qualified Post Doctorate Researcher to carry out a research exercise to support the project objectives. The research is scheduled to take place between January and March 2015, with a funding allocation of 30 research days at €250 per day. The deadline for written applications is 5pm on Tuesday 13th January 2014 and applications should be emailed to Bridget Kerrigan, CEEN Project Manager, at email@example.com.
Applicants are asked to forward their CV and a written statement setting out their suitability to carry out the research activities as described in the project brief attached. Specifically, applicants are asked to address the following minimum level criteria to demonstrate their suitability for the role:
- An experienced Post Doctorate Researcher;
- Knowledge of Research Methods, including qualitative and quantitative approaches;
- Good communication skills, included interview technique and the ability to write for a range of audiences;
- An understanding of entrepreneurship education;
- Knowledge of both public and private HEIs;
- Experience of working to a multi-partner Project Board;
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who works well to deadlines.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to give a short presentation on how they would deliver the research requirements of the post, as described in the attached project brief, on 27th January 2014.
A detailed project brief for the EEE Pathways and Supports Project can be downloaded here.