Research Survey OPEN!
Educators in HEIs Invited to Take Part in Research Survey for NEAR2 project.
Educators in HEIs are invited to take part in a research survey (link below) for the NEAR2 - National Entrepreneurship Assessment Review project. The project is funded by the National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education for CEEN (Campus Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Network).
This is a follow up study from the original NEAR research in 2016 the aim of which was to complete a review of the assessment practices of entrepreneurship educators across all disciplines and faculties in Higher Education in Ireland. A survey for entrepreneurship educators was developed and disseminated to educators in all HEIs in Ireland. Student focus groups were conducted to gain a student perspective on assessment practice in Entrepreneurship.
The aim of the NEAR 2 proposal is to complete a longitudinal review of assessment practice in Entrepreneurship Education (EE). The objectives are to:
- Document the range of assessment practice in EE across HE in Ireland;
- Review how assessment strategies have evolved with innovative learning practice and digitisation in EE;
- Gain an insight into the student and external stakeholder perspective on assessment practice in EE;
- Provide evidence of training, knowledge and support gaps in relation to assessment practice;
- Develop a framework for developing action plans for Assessment and Feedback strategies for EE at module, programme, academic unit level with consideration also for multi-disciplinary activity.
The success of this study depends on the data made available by educators. Your contribution is therefore invaluable and will provide a deeper understanding of assessment practice in entrepreneurship in Ireland.
The information provided will be dealt with in strictest confidence and will be used for research purposes only. The findings of the survey and the project overall will be made available during the Valuing Ireland’s Teaching and Learning (VITAL) week 2021.
The questionnaire takes approximately 15 - 20 minutes to complete and is available at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NEAR2
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
If you have any questions on the survey or the research, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.